I have five children and two amazing grandchildren. I enjoy collecting Mickey mouse items, camping and the outdoors. I have been in the Childcare Business since 1993; I have been a nanny in the past. I’ve been an in-home provider since 1995.
- Insured and State licensed(Home 2) — CPR/First Aid Certified
- Hours 6:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday
- A regular routine is followed each day, as I believe children do best when they know what to expected. This includes structured and unstructured indoor and outdoor play.
- Healthy meals and snacks(USDA food program) are provided daily (breakfast, lunch & pm snack)
- Large back yard with safe outdoor activities
- Field trips
- Curriculum based preschool program (Reach for the starts and outside sources) — Holiday crafts
- References available for current & past families
- Loving, clean, & family oriented environment
For any additional information please don’t hesitate to give me a call 402-250-7111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org