I have four grown boys and 5 grand kids that I enjoy having as my next door neighbors. I love children, and treat them all like family.
I Marina, strive to provide a safe home-like atmosphere for children from infancy to 12 years old.
While at my day care children will have the opportunity to grow mentally, physically and emotionally through quality nutrition programs and well planned activities.
In Partnership with the parents concerning the development of the child, I seek open communication with parents to identify individual needs for each and every child and meet these needs with a loving and caring attitude.
Experience Training History:
- I have 25+ years’ experience in childcare, the majority of that time in home daycare with some of that time in daycare centers.
- I attend multiple enrichment and training classes per year.
- I keep current with First aid and CPR training.
Policies Information Enrollment:
- Policies are standard and will be given upon enrollment
- We accept Title 20.
- We will provide infant formula.