Our main goals are to meet the care and learning needs of each child we serve. We do our best to learn your Child’s needs so we can take the best possible care of your child. Twins Daycare is licensed by DHHS and meets all the qualifications and requirements set by the state of Nebraska. Our mission is to provide developmentally appropriate curriculum and well-trained program staff and educators in an environment that respects and supports family diversity.
Here are some of our goals:
- Providing safe and caring environment for our children.
- Promoting positive relationships with children and adults.
- Utilizing affective strategies for teaching.
- Promoting the nutrition and health of children and our staff.
- Open door policy
- Parents are welcome to visit, observe, stay and play
- Title 20 welcome
- Maintain strict cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Field Trips